Integration and Intercultural Work
We would like to bring together families from different cultures and to support them in the process of intercultural exchange.
The Family Academy offers courses aimed at promoting language skills and intercultural education.
Furthermore, talks are offered on the theme of “inclusive Education” in accordance with the German UNESCO-Commission (Registered Asociation) it is stipulated, that all people should have equal access to high quality education and to be able to develop their own capabilities, regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, special educational needs or presupposing any social and economic requirements.
Our services include:
- English conversation café
- (Bilingual) Language support for children (English-German)
- Meeting for mothers including „Indian baby massage“
- Intercultural parent evenings giving detailed information on career and university studies
- Further education „Cultural differences in the workplace“