Family & Education
Bringing up children is not an easy task and neither are parents, grandparents nor teachers in complete agreement, since raising children is personal.
What is then appropriate for me and my family? How can I best encourage and support my child? What can I do, when problems arise? From the time of birth until children leave home, there are many questions which arise in the minds of parents. We are here to offer support to parents in coping with questions on everyday issues.
Our services include:
- helping to promote and strengthen parenting skills prepare prospective parents in their educational responsibilities.
- providing opportunities to impart knowledge and expertise on child development and exploring the needs of a child.
- providing guidance and suggestions in shaping a positive and active family life.
- assistance in exploring new perspectives in the area of partnership relating to parenthood
- providing assistance in times of radical change and in reorientation.
At all times we consistently try to integrate the entire family.
A relationship is also essential in education
Common experiences strengthen the parent-child bond, facilitate friendship and provide room for encounters which permit the discovery of new perspectives.
We offer a family cyclical programme with a focus on parents with babies (0-1 year), families with infants and young children (1-3 years), families with children (from 3 years of age) as well as parents with school-children and teenagers, but also senior citizens.
The emphasis is among other things on:
- Parent-Child (courses)
- Parenting courses
- Open for all - e.g. Parent café
- Training and further education in the field of pedagogics